To maintain the beauty of your jewellery, whether it is gold plated or solid gold, follow these steps to keep them looking their best year after year:
1. AVOID direct contact with beauty products such as perfume, hairspray, deodorant and makeup.
2. ALWAYS remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing or showering.
3. TO CLEAN your jewellery, wipe with a soft, moist cloth and ensure the piece is dried well.
4. STORE each piece separately. The best way is to keep it in our ALSO boxes safe in your closet and avoid moisture.
5. We are committed to producing high quality jewellery, however, if your pieces are exposed to the products above, some tarnishing may occur. It may also naturally occur from certain skin’s PH levels.